Modern Mayr Medicine
Modern Mayr Medicine is the key service provided in my private practice. Subsequently, I have outlined some answers to frequently asked questions about this method:
What is Modern Mayr Medicine?
Modern Mayr Medicine is a regenerative therapy for the whole body. Through an individually composed dietary programme
- your digestive system will heal,
- all cell functions will improve
- and your body weight will be normalised.
The treatment will be adjusted to your individual level of health and your personal circumstances.
Laboratory tests and the analysis of muscle reflexes will spot
- nutritional intolerances
- candida infection
which will be treated throughout the therapy.
Once the intestine has healed and has been regenerated it can take up again its role as the key organ of the digestive system and resume its metabolic functions.
Toxins and waste products will be flushed out by the detox organs.
How does our digestive system work?
- Food is broken down, absorbed and made available to the cells.
- The intestines are also the major detox organs
- They are a factory of serotonin, a hormone responsible for our happiness
- and they host 70% of our immune system.
Only a healthy intestinal system can manage these various tasks.
What mistakes do we typically make?
- We eat too fast, too much, too often, too late,
- too greasy or too acid food
- and frequently in a stressed mood
- This leads to malfunctioning of the digestive system,
- nutritional intolerances, unhealthy intestinal bacteria and an impaired immune system.
The result is a malfunctioning intestinal system which has a detrimental effect on the whole body.
What are the warning signs I should keep an eye out for?
- burping up air or acids
- constipation or diarrhoea
- fatigue after meals, lack of concentration or sleep, nervousness or headaches
- weight issues and metabolic disorders
Who can benefit from a treatment with Modern Mayr Medicine?
As Modern Mayr Medicine improves the functioning of most cells, it is a successful treatment for a wide variety of diseases and symptoms:
- Metabolic disorders with pathological test results for glucose, cholesterol, trigycerides and uric acid levels
- Digestive problems like diarrhoea, constipation, bloating, burping, heartburn, candida, gastritis, liver or bilious complaints
- Nutritional intolerances
- Weight issues and other risk factors for high blood pressure or cardiovascular diseases
- Rheumatism of soft tissue or joints, gout, arthrosis
- Degenerative spine problems, muscular tensions, neck and back pains
- Hormonal disorders both in men and women
- Stress related headaches, migraine, psychosomatic disorders
- Sleeping disorders
- Stress, burn-out
- Mood swings
- Skin disorders like allergies, eczema, psoriasis, acne, dry skin
- Impaired immune-system
- Prevention against lifestyle diseases, early aging and loss of energy
What is the advantage of receiving Modern Mayr Medicine as an outpatient treatment?
- You have all the advantages of Modern Mayr Medicine.
- You do not have to leave your environment to get the treatment.
- You will be able to meet all your daily responsibilities.
- The dietary programme takes your individual circumstances into account and helps you to integrate better nutritional habits into your daily routine.
- This will assure long-term benefits from the treatment and reduce the likelihood of a relapse into old habits.
Where can I find further information?
For further reading I suggest the following introductory books:
- “Health through inner body cleansing” by Dr. E. Rauch, Haug Verlag
- “Treating allergies with the F.X.Mayr cure” by Dr. H. Stossier, Thieme Verlag
Naturally, you are also welcome to call me if you have any additional questions.